Sunday 15 May 2011

Early life

I stand here in a pen with a bucket of slops before me and I can't help ,but feel lucky, after What I've seen!
I remember my child hood....
I used to live with my mother and my six brothers and sisters I lived a seemingly happy life ,but I knew what death was at a very young age.
The day I was born in fact. My brother was what those scheming devilish creatures that they call farmers call a 'runt'. I only know this because I was there! They thought I was a runt too, but on examining me closely they saw that though I was small I was strong!
But my brother was weak I know that at least. I was  there...
I saw the man picking up the small metal club! I heard my brother squealing in fear as it was lifted and I felt a slight vibration on the ground as the blow struck my brother.
A large hand carried me away as I looked back at my brother lying dead as a doornail!

No comments:

Post a Comment